certi-devel

[certi-dev] CERTI Configuration in Windows

From: papzo
Subject: [certi-dev] CERTI Configuration in Windows
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 13:37:21 +0200

I am using CERTI 3.3.1 on Windows XP SP2

I have used the following file to install: certi-3.3.1-Windows-MSVC.exe from the home page. I am able to write and compile my own implementation of the fedarate apart from Billard. But i get a runtime error in connection with the virtual functions.

When I try and run rtig.exe it says:

"The application had failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect". Reinstalling the application may fix the problem"

I tried re-installing for a number of times but nothing it keeps giving that error.

Am I missing something???

 Should I set up the environmental variables even though I'm using one machine?

Your assistance will be  highly appreciated

Linda Malinga