certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] CERTI wishlist for student projects

From: Martin Spott
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI wishlist for student projects
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 16:48:04 +0000 (UTC)

Hi, please let me add a comment after weeks of silence (I had not been
totally absent but just busy trying to wade through a couple of tasks
at the same time) ....

"Gotthard, Petr" wrote:

> The Bug/Task list at Savannah https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/certi
> contain very detailed tasks that are not very suitable for student work.
[...]
> Is there anything else that you would wish to have? Imagine it's
> Christmas and you can wish anything. :-)

Pure Java bindings are certainly a useful addition - for example in
order to attach a nice RADAR screen as well as other flavours of
federates (even though Java is not my personal favourite  ;-)

Aside from that, I remember that (encrypted) authentication plus
(optionally) on-the-wire data encryption had been subject to discussion
several months ago to allow running an RTIG on a public host.

Cheers,
        Martin.