certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] Is CERTI DLC enabled?

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Is CERTI DLC enabled?
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 22:55:11 +0100

2009/12/7 Yaomin Fu <address@hidden>:
> Hi Petr,
>
> I have planed to test CERTI with JSAF but not jet started. I'll let you know
> once get results.

Hi Yaomin,

I think CERTI users and developers would be glad to ear from this experiment,
would it be successful or not.

If you encounter trouble I hope you will have time to file as many
bug reports as needed http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=certi
or even propose patches for fixing those issues.
One filed bug is one bug less as soon it has been fixed.

I would be glad to review patches and/or contribute to investigate
troubles if you suspect non trivial CERTI shortcoming.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org