certi-devel

RE: [certi-dev] Java interface progress update

From: Gotthard, Petr
Subject: RE: [certi-dev] Java interface progress update
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 14:19:10 +0100

Hello,
To be crystal clear: this Java interface aims to be an acceptable
contribution to CERTI. ;-)

> > Future plan:
> > * to implement DLC interface
> > * to program message classes generator
> > * to create proper classes generation data
>
> Nice plan.

Of course, after the above is done our plan was:
* to discuss the software implementation with CERTI developers
* to include the software in the CVS tree of CERTI
* to test the software against CERTI and PyHLA, focusing on data
distribution management and related HLA services.

> If you find it useful we may discuss with you, Petr and others a
> possible directory layout for the Java binding in the CVS tree,
> such that you will be able to appropriately track your changes using
> CVS.
>
> These are just "proposal" discuss those with Petr and may be you two
> can inform me of what (and when) you wan't to do what you don't.

Our intention was to discuss the directory layout once the software
architecture is ready and reviewed, i.e. once the first three steps
described by Andrej are done. I hope this will happen in Jan 2010.

Best Regards,
Petr