certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] PyHLA compliant with python 3+

From: Charles Lesire-Cabaniols
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] PyHLA compliant with python 3+
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:52:53 +0200

On 15/06/2011 09:48, Gotthard, Petr wrote:
Hi Charles,

I will do it. I already started and the biggest issue seems to be keeping
compatibility with python 2.x, so it will take me few days.

Ok, great news! Thanks Petr.

I had a quick look at it, and most problems seem to come from the C code. Then using
#if PY_MAJOR_VERSION >= 3
... code for python3 ...
#else
... code for python2 ...
#endif

should solve the compatibility issue in C files.

Will you be able to compile it yourself, or will you need a binary package?

I compile it myself from sources.

Petr