certi-devel

[certi-dev] Problems using the CERTI

From: Hassan Benameur
Subject: [certi-dev] Problems using the CERTI
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:40:41 +0200

Hi,

I'm a junior engineer at DMIA-ISAE and I have problems using the CERTI.
I'm running a federation of 2 federates which are "MORSE_NODE".
I would like to run the rtig in a debug mode.
Is there any env variable like CERTI_DEBUG to set ?

Best regards,
Hassan
junior engineer at DMIA-ISAE

PS : I compiled CERTI with both types CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE "Debug" and "Release", with and without the CMAKE_DEBUG_POSTFIX "d" in order to have both librairies.