certi-devel

[certi-dev] Configuring the CERTI to run models on different machines

From: Waléria Antunes David
Subject: [certi-dev] Configuring the CERTI to run models on different machines
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 13:05:58 -0300

Hello,

I installed the CERTI on two machines and got the models run on each machine
individually.

Now I'm trying to run models on different machines, I'm trying to
communicate between two models between.

For example: I have PC1 and PC2  with CERTI, I want to run a model on PC1 and
cause him to communicate with the model of PC2.

How can I do this, I need to edit any file on the machines?

Thanks,