certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] CERTI-Devel Digest, Vol 81, Issue 5

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI-Devel Digest, Vol 81, Issue 5
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 13:01:00 +0100

2013/3/25 Waléria Antunes David <address@hidden>:
> Hello,
>
> I did not understand, as well I have to put measurement call inside your
> user code.
>
> What is called the measurement?

As far as I understand you want to measure latency, that is for
example the duration
between an UAV and the corresponding RAV or the sequence
UAV Fed1-->RAV Fed2 -->UAV Fed2 -->RAV Fed1.

You can do that by adding date/time

t1 = aClock.getCurrentTicksValue();
sendUAV

receiveRAV
t2 = aClock.getCurrentTicksValue();

then
t2-t1 should be the duration of the round-trip.

"putting measurement" for me was adding  some
t1 = aClock.getCurrentTicksValue();
calls in order to measure the duration of the code
between two such calls.

--
Erk
http://www.le-message.org