certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] HLA Services

From: Jan-Patrick Osterloh
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] HLA Services
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 08:55:47 +0100

Hi!

Did you had something like the attached file in mind, i.e. an overview which HLA services have been implemented in CERTI? We found this file in the doc folder of the CVS, but I'm not sure if it is up-to-date.

Kind regards
Jan-Patrick

--- Quoted from Clément Gervais (Date: 27.03.2013 20:27): ---
Hi !

I looked for it a very long time but didn't find any and finally resorted to a
deep source code study to understand...

If you find such a doc, i'm still interested.

Clem

Envoyé de mon iPhone