certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] Using PyHLA

From: Usman Awais
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Using PyHLA
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 11:33:09 +0200

Hi Arnaud,

Thank you for the answer. Another possible solution I can think of is to use CERTI in HLA13 mode. Is there a possibility to use some compiler switches which build the relevant libraries according to HLA13 specification? If this is possible, I hope this does not inhibit the use of Available mode time synchronization?

Regards,
Muhammad Usman Awais

Muhammad Usman Awais

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 9:31 AM, Arnaud Degroote <address@hidden> wrote:
On 06/Oct - 14:01, Usman Awais wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use CERT version 3.4.3 with PyHLA wrapper. Every thing looks
> fine except when the "reflectAttributeValues" callback is called. According
> to ieee1516-2010 there are 8 arguments but according to ieee1516-2000 there
> are 6 arguments. So the callback throws an exception.
>
> Is there a way that I ask CERTI to run in ieee1516-2000 mode?

As far as I understand, pyHLA is a binding for HLA13, nothing more at
the moment. You will need to add support for ieee1516 if you want it
(nothing really complex per se, but definitively a boring job).