cfgstoragemk-dev

[Cfgstoragemk-dev] Re: VALtaUM new

From: Lance Montiel
Subject: [Cfgstoragemk-dev] Re: VALtaUM new
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:07:58 -0700

Hi

C r I p A f L g I e S z
V n I g A q G e R m A f
V a A u L h I u U t M b
X b A m N c A l X p

http://www.terainital.com
influ
drainag
aerostatic
twelve
mottle
up companies all over Europe through mergers and acquisitions using
surrogate and misleading corporate entities. The firms you acquire
represent sources of supply, often in the same markets, and you
subsequently determine prices between former competitors. I believe
thats called collusion and restraint of trade, legal terms that we in
the Soviet Union have no problems with, as the state sets prices.