cfgstoragemk-dev

[Cfgstoragemk-dev] Re: zulaa refnnance

From: Alejandra Zank
Subject: [Cfgstoragemk-dev] Re: zulaa refnnance
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 10:28:12 -0700

D i ea x r H g om x e O m wn g er,

Your c q re s di a t doesn't matter to us!

If you O w VVN r k ea w l e g st w at w e and want I g MME d DIA v TE c n as o h to s p pen x d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L p OW d ER your monthly pa h yme l nt e s
by a third or more, here are the d n ea k ls r we have T u OD v AY:

$ 49 n 0 , 0 m 00 a m s l h ow a r s 3 , 6 t 5 %
$ 37 n 0 , 00 l 0 a a s l y ow a s s 3 , 9 k 0 %
$ 25 j 0 , 0 c 00 a d s l o ow a a s 3 , 3 l 5 %
$ 20 r 0 , 00 l 0 a f s l m ow a h s 3 , 5 z 5 %

V q is g it o y ur web s i it a e

Alejandra Zank , A z ppr g ov e al M o ana f ge d r

Not at all far. I shouldnt think above twelve yards.
Twelve yards! I should have thought it was thirty at least, but my
eyes dont see as well as they used a hundred years ago. Still twelve
yards is as good as a mile. We cant jump it, and we darent try to wade