cfgstoragemk-dev

[Cfgstoragemk-dev] slain magician

From: Oliver Barnes
Subject: [Cfgstoragemk-dev] slain magician
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 08:28:20 +0100

We pick our companies based on there growth potential.
Can you make some fast money on this one? Put it on your radar now.
We feel this is a "S t o c k  A l e r t" and you should have this on your
Radar.
We Love this company and at anytime they can put out major news and the
price can triple.

Trading Date : 5 June 2006
Company : Amerossi International Group
T i c k e r : A M S N Yes, it looks like the momentum has started up again.
Opening Price : $0.05
Expected Target : $0.50
Rating : BUY

It is only a matter of time before it is released out into the investment
community and they take it to the moon.