cfgstoragemk-dev

[Cfgstoragemk-dev] upwards steal

From: Cecilia Goss
Subject: [Cfgstoragemk-dev] upwards steal
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 19:22:18 +0300

Betty convinced me of two things: her identity, and that she hadsomething to tell.
It will be easier for all of us, if you do notdisturb the pattern.
Many of them, indeed, were gone from my own memory, untilBetty recalled them to me.
MY TOUCH OF YOU TO ME IS JUST AS REAL AS EVER. Earth-life would have no point,would be too much to ask of man, without immortality. His face, and his plate, were always bright.
I confessthat looked to me like a clean miss. Dont forget the creek: mustnt forget that!
But that first nightin their home I really hoped we would not try to get in touch with Betty.
Nor could we persuade her at this time to explain further.
But I could not conjure up the haziestrecollection. Take a radio: the announcer is in full possession of his faculties,he is not dulled or fuzzy. And a very important coal scuttle; anda lot more.
Mightbe a sort of identification of Francis as a civil engineer. Not withoutaccusing our own plain common sense.
Street car, I quoted Joan, the episode that occurred on a streetcar. She was staring at me and gasping a little.
I was crazy about it, but it wasmuch too expensive.
Dont forget the creek: mustnt forget that!
And a very important coal scuttle; anda lot more.
We will tryto make progress as fast as we can.
Well, she laughed, you know Im part Spanish, so Ill have to confessits red.
But the only viewpoint we are interested in nowis yours and ours.
Here,indeed, was a new concept if Betty meant her statement to include herselfas well as us. One of the things that bothered me was an emphatic statement by Betty:The child will get well. Shewas unable to get rid of them; she paid taxes and storage on them.
Only one universe: two viewpoints is just yourperception.
Betty had said when she dictatedit, Johnnie thought I was a nut. I wanted the BIRDS for Mill; there wereothers with flowers, but I wanted the BIRDS.
But our next job together, she continued, is philosophy, though mystudy of pain is important. And that might beconsidered as evidential number twenty-four. Only recently, inCalifornia, was that reference tidied up. White sent home from thehospital for things and I made them into bundles for you to take to her. Butwhen death comes, so far as Johnnies training is concerned, the job isdone. If you are toospiritually alert you get keyed up to the point where you are notdominated. You came home from the hospitalwith a list of things Mrs. MY TOUCH OF YOU TO ME IS JUST AS REAL AS EVER.
Nor could we persuade her at this time to explain further. But I could not conjure up the haziestrecollection. Barely had I entered my hotel room when thetelephone rang.