cgitechs-public

[Cgitechs-public] test xifu

From: Flannan Montas
Subject: [Cgitechs-public] test xifu
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 12:25:08 -0700

Hi,

C nu lALlS from onl je y $ xm 3,7 lj 5
Mer yv idia
Xana ni x
So by ma
Ambie on n
Pro rg zac
Levi qw tra
V nb ALlUM from o la nly $ hv 1,2 te 1
Vl mm AGRA from o ki nly $ ah 3,3 ln 3

all 50 vg % of qv f http://www.operioswit.com

hobbit from the one that had run out without a pocket-handkerchief from
Bag-End long ago. He had not had a pocket-handkerchief for ages. He
loosened his dagger in its sheath, tightened his belt, and went on.
Now you are in for it at last, Bilbo Baggins, he said to himself.
You went and put your foot right in it that night of the party, and now
you have got to pull it out and pay for it! Dear me, what a fool I was