cgitechs-public

[Cgitechs-public] scrutiny gyp

From: Dolly Wall
Subject: [Cgitechs-public] scrutiny gyp
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 18:07:52 -0500

The gathering twilight showed that it was time for us to set outfor home. Somehow I felt that the latter event would not happenunless I managed to create a diversion.
We were on a goodroad now and I kept my eye lifting for an inconspicuous pub. There is a Norland proverb which says that few can see fartherforth than when Odin meets the wolf. Iwas to bring the girl straight to Sussex Square, where he would bewaiting for me.
It was as if a nomad had gottogether a home again. I also bought two pounds of chocolates and a box ofbiscuits, which turned out to be a lucky step. Fenris-Wolf is waiting in Hell for Odin himself. Those two were the very model of respectablecountry cousins. We went down Liddel toLangholm, and up the Esk to Eskdalemuir, and so into Ettrick. Most of thegirls were fully as well-dressed as Barbara or Janet. It is not well to think of ultimate things.
Without warning it clipped over thebows of the Stutz.
How do you know he is speaking the truth?
Will youarrange that he has a short walk with Anna in the garden? Stoddart saw whatthey were after, and flung his stick at them, roaring abuse.
He had been talkingdolefully in a brisk voice, and he had been half laughing.
Never were there such obviousincompatibles.
I guessed that thiswas the Bletsos car, and that the man had gone to seek his master. It was the big Bentley, which Ialways drive myself. For the lastdozen yards we had the place in sight, where a considerable dramawas going on. They meant to get ahead of me, andwait for me.
I would be left ina ditch with a broken head and Anna would be spirited away. It was the big Bentley, which Ialways drive myself. But Iwas all in a dither to reach Laverlaw that night. Most of thegirls were fully as well-dressed as Barbara or Janet. And theyhave truths from which we cannot escape, though they are sadtruths.
Miss Margesson was a good girl, and she seemed to share Annasconviction.
In a big village beyond Boroughbridge they changed their tactics. Thefact was so patent that he didnt trouble even to look pleased. Fenris-Wolf is waiting in Hell for Odin himself.