cgitechs-public

[Cgitechs-public] attorney

From: Adam Aguirre
Subject: [Cgitechs-public] attorney
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:59:58 -0300

I dont think I know what you mean, said Clyde. She used to cry and I didnthave the heart to tell her anything. But you did not tell her that you would marry her?
They wouldnt have wanted to keepme any more, or her either, I guess. You went to that druggist who testified here? We went out for a row after we got there. We went out for a row after we got there.
Clyde wasvery eager to get those much-rehearsed and very important answers,just right.
But I knew there were plenty of towns below Big Bitternand Grass Lake. My idea at first wasthat we might stay one or two days or three.
Did you think it fair and honorable to be tellingtwo girls at once that you cared for them?
Excellent stage play, repliedRedmond in a stage whisper.
Anyhow was that the reason after you got away that you changedyour name to Tenet as you told me? Hes forestalling most of thethings I intended to riddle him with. If she refused he intendedto defy her and leave Lycurgus, if necessary, and give upeverything.
Did you personally ever see the Gilpin place before she wentthere?
Along in the latter part of January last year.
And did he give you the name of any particular doctor? Because I was busy, days and most evenings.
And you were going to tell her just what? I justcouldnt, with Miss X always before me.
But now here on the stand, he grew once more nervous andreticent. You really loved Roberta Alden at first, didnt you? And had you definitely made up your mind by then as to what youwanted to do?
Well, there were carfares and trainfares. A case of the Arabian Nights, ofthe enscorcelled and the enscorcellor.
Well, we looked them over and we finally hit on Grass Lake.
They wouldnt have considered you fit for the work youwere doing, or her either.
You see at thattime I was just getting acquainted with Miss X, and I wasnttelling her anything.
No, sir, but it wasnt quite like that either.