cgitechs-public

[Cgitechs-public] coil standard of living

From: Jerome Parsons
Subject: [Cgitechs-public] coil standard of living
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 00:53:57 +0300

There is no rule against putting your own stories up.
No one can tell if this is the bottom or not. Apple should let folks have the Pod and keep the iPod.
Nothing could be better for an entrepreneur then to have their company shut down by Apple or Microsoft.
Given that Apple should allow folks to use the term Pod in their names online and not for physical devices. All were overpriced and most were empty when we went to see them. Whatever this guy is drinking I'll take a double! Social news helps the users find great content and helps site owners get found. B Complex, multi vitamin, apple juice, and sugar-free RedBull.
It makes it really easy to subscribe to a radio or video show on the Internet. the second largest drop in history is a sustainable pace?
we're really pushing the medium. For the record, you can only know the bottom of the market after the market rebounds. jpg" cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
This reminds me of VCs not writing down the value of their investments after the dotcom bust.
Wear it like a badge of honor. the second largest drop in history is a sustainable pace?
Ignore Apple's legal department, publish every communication from them, and let them try to put you out of business. Whatever this guy is drinking I'll take a double!
In other words, the person doesn't want to budge on the price and is getting tired of showing the house. I mean, lines like this are total spin: "After a stronger-than-expected drop in July, the fairly even sales numbers in August tell us the market is at a more sustainable pace.
Apple should let folks have the Pod and keep the iPod.
Podcasting is a derivative work of iPod.
Please don't complain about the ranking of stories if you and your friends have never voted!
See you this weekend at the podcasting show.
Sort of like your TV automatically recording a show for you.
Nothing could be better for an entrepreneur then to have their company shut down by Apple or Microsoft.
The Housing Boom will come back some day. Of course, the concept of derivative work doesn't apply to trademarks but rather copyright. All podcasters should read and promote the letter at the start of every podcast. For the record, you can only know the bottom of the market after the market rebounds. Please be involved in the Netscape community outside of promoting your own sites. That is really what this social news space needs: old school reporters to check the facts!