chicken-announce

[Chicken-announce] [ANN] test-new-egg

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: [Chicken-announce] [ANN] test-new-egg
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2017 18:44:35 +0200

Hi,

I've finally added test-new-egg [1] to the coop.  It's a very simple
tool, but it can save some work for both egg authors and CHICKEN
maintainers responsible for adding eggs to the official repository.

I've added a small section about testing new eggs to the guidelines on
egg releases ([2]).

Egg authors: please use this tool before submitting your eggs.  The
initial release is always a bit tricky, as we have to deal with many
details (see [2] for more info on them).

[1] http://wiki.call-cc.org/egg/test-new-egg
[2]
http://wiki.call-cc.org/releasing-your-egg#testing-new-eggs-before-publishing-them

All the best.