chicken-janitors

Re: [Chicken-janitors] disabled update message from egg-post-commit for

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-janitors] disabled update message from egg-post-commit for this list
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 05:44:07 -0700 (PDT)

i actually do find the messages to be useful, as they let me know
a) what eggs are updated (useful when diagnosing bugs)
b) when theyre updated (useful when informing people on #chicken that the fixed
   package is ready)
c) that the eggs script is operating normally (opposed to crashing without
   logdata, which has happened before)
d) when to update my eggs repo

-elf