chicken-janitors

Re: [Chicken-janitors] #633: tuples 0.3: malformed .setup file

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-janitors] #633: tuples 0.3: malformed .setup file
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 08:22:42 -0400

Hi Juergen,

On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 12:28:20 +0200 address@hidden wrote:

> as I told you, I'd like to have an account to free Felix from the burden
> to maintain my eggs. But I don't know, what to do. Felix wrote, what to
> do to get a password, but openssl passwd -apr didn't work and openssl
> passwd -apr1 did not return a .pub part, which he needs.
> (As you see, I'm a newbie with respect to openssl, sorry)

That's no problem at all.  Felix has given me your credentials and I've
created your account.  You can use your credentials to log in the
bugtracking system (https://bugs.call-cc.org) and for subversion
authentication.

Please, let me know if you need help with this.

Also, thanks a lot for your contributions.

PS: I'm afraid I didn't receive any other message (regarding to "as I
told you, ...").  Maybe they have been sent back to you because of some
error?

Best wishes.
Mario
--