chicken-janitors

Re: [Chicken-janitors] #1074: intarweb request parsing and Spiffy handli

From: Chicken Trac
Subject: Re: [Chicken-janitors] #1074: intarweb request parsing and Spiffy handling of said requests is inconsistent in case of improper request line URIs
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 15:22:53 -0000

#1074: intarweb request parsing and  Spiffy handling of said requests is
inconsistent in case of improper request line URIs
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  RvdH     |       Owner:  sjamaan
      Type:  defect   |      Status:  closed
 Component:  unknown  |     Version:  4.8.x
Resolution:  fixed    |    Keywords:  bad-request connection
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------

Comment(by sjamaan):

 Replying to [comment:16 RvdH]:
 > > But thanks for hardening my resolve in this matter. I've updated
 intarweb to refuse invalid URIs in the request line, so the above requests
 now consistently cause the connection to be dropped.

 > Good for you!

 I did not mean that sarcastically or in a mean-spirited way. Your comments
 really made me think, and thanks to this discussion I was able to make up
 my mind in this direction. It just happened to be another direction than
 you were arguing for.

--
Ticket URL: <http://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/1074#comment:17>
Chicken Scheme <http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/>