chicken-janitors

[Chicken-janitors] #1151: srfi-99: define-record-type doesn't properly d

From: Chicken Trac
Subject: [Chicken-janitors] #1151: srfi-99: define-record-type doesn't properly define field accessor when the field name matches a previously defined symbol
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 20:53:47 -0000

#1151: srfi-99: define-record-type doesn't properly define field accessor when
the
field name matches a previously defined symbol
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  acharlton   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect      |      Status:  new
 For example:
   (define-record-type my-cons #t #t
      kar cdr)

   (my-cons-kar (make-my-cons 1 2))

 will succeed, but:

   (my-cons-cdr (make-my-cons 1 2))

 will fail with

   Error: unbound variable: my-cons-car

 Since the my-cons-cdr accessor is defined with the syntax-alias of cdr
 (i.e. my-cons-cdrXXX is defined instead).

 The attached patch fixes this.

--
Ticket URL: <http://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/1151>
CHICKEN Scheme <http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/>