chicken-janitors

Re: [Chicken-janitors] #1218: chicken-install may fail if TMPDIR is moun

From: Chicken Trac
Subject: Re: [Chicken-janitors] #1218: chicken-install may fail if TMPDIR is mounted noexec (depending on setup-file details)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 19:51:11 -0000

#1218: chicken-install may fail if TMPDIR is mounted noexec (depending on setup-
file details)
-------------------------+--------------------
  Reporter:  iraikov     |      Owner:
      Type:  defect      |     Status:  new
 Component:  extensions  |    Version:  4.10.x
Resolution:              |   Keywords:  coops
-------------------------+--------------------
Changes (by sjamaan):

 * milestone:  4.11.0 => 5.0

Comment:

 I'd say this is a setup-file problem specific to the egg.  We **may** be
 able to fix this in a general way with the new setup file language in
 CHICKEN 5, but I doubt it; it's a fundamental problem that you can't load
 a library at compile time that you've just generated but not yet
 installed.

 In any case, not something that we can fix with CHICKEN 4.

--
Ticket URL: <http://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/1218#comment:8>
CHICKEN Scheme <http://www.call-cc.org/>