chicken-janitors

Re: [Chicken-janitors] #1107: Compiling with OpenBSD's gcc-4.2.1 produce

From: Chicken Trac
Subject: Re: [Chicken-janitors] #1107: Compiling with OpenBSD's gcc-4.2.1 produces 2 warnings when compiling posixunix.c
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 20:58:53 -0000

#1107: Compiling with OpenBSD's gcc-4.2.1 produces 2 warnings when compiling
posixunix.c
---------------------------------------+--------------------
            Reporter:  ckeen           |      Owner:
                Type:  defect          |     Status:  new
           Component:  core libraries  |    Version:  4.8.x
          Resolution:                  |   Keywords:
Estimated difficulty:  medium          |

Comment (by sjamaan):

 Looks like that changelog is a bunch of lies. The version of Cygwin I have
 on Win7 ships GCC 5, but it passing no --std option at all doesn't have
 the same effect as passing --std=gnu99.

 I now think passing --std=gnu99 is the sanest approach to this mess.

--
Ticket URL: <https://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/1107#comment:10>
CHICKEN Scheme <https://www.call-cc.org/>