Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken GNU MP FFI 0.0.2

From: Peter Keller
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken GNU MP FFI 0.0.2
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 02:16:21 -0500

On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 08:58:44AM +0200, felix wrote:
> Very good! Thanks for making this available.

Sure. No problem.

> BTW, which GMP version are you using? The one I have
> seems to be rather old, I get lots of undefined references during
> linking.

I'm using GNU MP 4.1. You can find it here:
http://www.swox.com/gmp/

Just do the basic ./configure && make ; make install as root, and then
if you are using a linux box, make sure that /usr/local/lib is BEFORE
the system lib directories in /etc/ld.so.conf and run 'ldconfig -v'
as root. This will enable you to select the newly created shared gmp
library when using -lgmp with gcc.

Thanks.

-pete