[Chicken-users] Felix's goals

From: felix
Subject: [Chicken-users] Felix's goals
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 22:27:26 +0200

My goals?

To have a basic, extendable, portable Scheme system with
a BSD license. Under what license the extensions are, I really
don't care (as long as they are free - as "free" is currently
defined). Naturally I want Chicken to prosper and to attract
a large user-base. But deep at night I dream of something
like CPAN for Scheme(Chicken), were people can download libs for whatever
they want, and I just don't want to tell other people how to
license their code.

I also don't see a problem with others using Chicken for
commercial projects. That's fine. So I'm for BSD.