Re: [Chicken-users] Things I forgot [Was: the future of Chicken]

From: Peter Keller
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Things I forgot [Was: the future of Chicken]
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 01:03:33 -0500

On Sun, Aug 11, 2002 at 01:09:31AM -0400, Perry E. Metzger wrote:
> Just read the man pages (for instance, "man BN_add")

Ok, I figured it out, they released another version that fixed the bug
I had but through some documentation errors I had gotten the previous
version.

So, I'll peruse this and see if I can make an FFI to it as well and GNU MP.

As far as I can tell, it has the same operations as GNU MP. Besides its
license, why do you prefer it over GNU MP? Familiarity? The only reason
I prefer GNU MP over this was because I found GNU MP first when looking for
such a thing, and its manual was really good so I didn't look elsewhere.

-pete