Re: [Chicken-users] error message question

From: felix
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] error message question
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:53:06 +0200

> ;; dereference an mp_exp_t_p type into an mp_exp_t
> (define mp_exp_t_p->mp_exp_t
>     (define-foreign-lambda* mp_exp_t ((mp_exp_t_p val))
>             "return((mp_exp_t)*val)"))

What's `define-foreign-lambda*'?

(in case you don't define it yourself, this will be source of the error
message: the compiler treats `define-foreign-lambda*' as a procedure
call, evaluates the arguments, thinks `((mp_exp_t_p val))' is a procedure
call, and so on until `mp_exp_t_p' get's evaluated and is (naturally)
unbound.
Why there is no stacktrace produced, I don't know. Have you compiled
with `-no-trace'?