Re: [Chicken-users] ideas

From: Perry E. Metzger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] ideas
Date: 13 Aug 2002 20:32:52 -0400

felix <address@hidden> writes:
> "Perry E. Metzger" wrote:
> > I volunteer to help.
>
> That would be great. Would you say texinfo is the right format?
> (I never used it, I just know plain text and HTML).

Texinfo is certainly a *popular* format. Whether it is a *good* format
is another story entirely. :)

I'd say texinfo is pretty good for an overall manual for someone who
has never used something before. For reference purposes, I prefer
things like man pages.

Probably worth thinking about for a little while. Hmmm....

> Well, the output of
>
> ./configure --prefix somedir | tee >out
> make | tee >>out

I'll send that to you.