[Chicken-users] GTK+ 2.0 binding

From: tonyg
Subject: [Chicken-users] GTK+ 2.0 binding
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 20:49:34 +0100

So, I've put back most of the bits that got wiped. I'll upload a
tarball so people can comment on my approach (and help out if they
like, hint hint).

It's only *barely* running. I'm going to be fleshing it out and
cleaning it up over the coming weeks.

It's also completely undocumented as yet. However, if you have Gtk+
2.0 installed and pkg-config works okay, you should just be able to
type "gmake" and wait (for a longish time, the binding is quite
bulky), and then have some .so's you can use...

It's at http://homepages.kcbbs.gen.nz/~tonyg/chicken/ down the bottom
of the page.

Tony
--
Monkeys high on math -- some of the best comedy on earth
        - Tom Lord, regarding comp.lang.scheme