Re: [Chicken-users] How to provide csc/csi bindings for a C library?

From: Sven Hartrumpf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] How to provide csc/csi bindings for a C library?
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 23:31:58 +0200 (CEST)

On 22 Oct 2002, Sven Hartrumpf <address@hidden> wrote:

Sorry for the strange language :-)

> Hallo Felix. Achtung Missverstaendnis!

This is a misunderstanding!

> On 22 Oct 2002, felix <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Sven Hartrumpf wrote:
> > >
> > > But what about the original C library?
> > >

> > I see now: this is a C++ library, which makes things more
> > complicated.
>
> Ich habe die Bibliothek libscop.so portiert, von C++ nach C.

I ported the library libscop.so, from C++ top C.

I can rephrase my original question as follows:

> 1. Reicht (load "libscop.so") (load "scop_chicken.so") ?

Does (load "libscop.so") (load "scop_chicken.so") suffice?

> 2. Spielt die Reihenfolge eine Rolle?

Does the order matter in 1.?

> 3. Wie koennte ich die libscop.a (also die statische Variante verwenden)?

How could I use the static variant libscop.a?

> 4. Kann man erreichen, dass scop_chicken.so "libscop.so" "nachlaedt"?

Is it possible to trigger loading of libscop.so from within scop_chicken.so?

> 5. Unterschiede zwichen csi und csc bestehen nicht?

Are there any differences between csi and csc wrt 1. - 4.?