[Chicken-users] Chickenlib

From: tonyg
Subject: [Chicken-users] Chickenlib
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 17:38:24 +0000

I know that it's currently a one-man project - but would people mind
if I put chickenlib into CVS on Savannah, as a sister module to
chicken?

Perhaps I should choose a less generic name (but what?), so when a
*real* community-style collection of Chicken code gets started, it can
take the obvious name. Or do people think that what I've called
chickenlib is a good-enough base to build from?

Perhaps instead there should be several modules, chicken-net,
chicken-lalr, chicken-db, chicken-gtk2, chicken-readline, chicken-gl,
chicken-ubf etc. etc.?

Any and all suggestions, comments, or criticisms welcome.

Tony