[Chicken-users] UBF and GL

From: tonyg
Subject: [Chicken-users] UBF and GL
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:04:18 +0000

Right. I've uploaded work-in-progress versions of my UBF
implementation and my icky GL binding.

Pete, I haven't really done any work on the GL binding for a couple of
months now - I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with :-)

Feel free everybody to do what you want with both the UBF and the GL
libraries.

The GL bindings just need Chicken and the GL libraries/headers.

The UBF libraries depend on a couple of bits of code in Chickenlib,
namely the (plt) socket stuff and multiplexor, and the lalr
parser-generator. The dependencies should be straightforward to
remove, however - my next goal for the UBF library is (a) to make it
portable across several schemes and (b) to get in touch with the
author of the spec re: a few bugs in it...

Cheers,
  Tony
--
>From the Son of Heaven down to the mass of the people, all must
consider the cultivation of the person the root of everything besides.
        - Confucius, "The Great Learning"