Re: [Chicken-users] paranoia : unbound variable

From: felix
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] paranoia : unbound variable
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 23:34:55 +0100

Joerg F. Wittenberger wrote:
Hi all,

I'm fighting unbound variables.  It there any way to make chicken
complain on compile time, when unbound symbols are referenced?

Argh. This is something that really bugs me too. Unbound variable
errors are the ones coming up most frequently. Some way to handle
this is to check (uses ...) declarations and keep track of
unassigned globals, but this will of course break down when
`load' or `require' is used.

But I guess we should start simple. I will try to find a
solution.

Thanks.