[Chicken-users] internal error, threading issue?

From: Joerg F. Wittenberger
Subject: [Chicken-users] internal error, threading issue?
Date: 02 Jan 2003 21:05:06 +0100

Hi all,

I ran into some internal error:

 FORMAT: INTERNAL ERROR IN ##FORMAT#ERROR!
        format args: (#<output port (stderr)> " HTTP EXCEPTION ~a ~a ~a\n"
"exception" "index out of bounds" (0 35))
        error args:  ("missing argument(s)")

unfortunately I don't see how to reproduce it, hence I guess it might
be a threading issue: Format does use global variables internally and
it is by itself not protected.  I remember there was some trick to
supress thread changes within procedures, but can't find out.

Any help appreciated.

/Jörg

--
The worst of harm may often result from the best of intentions.