Re: [Chicken-users] disable-interrupts

From: Chris Double
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] disable-interrupts
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 12:34:14 +1200

On Mon, 07 Apr 2003 09:41, felix wrote:
> Are you compiling with the "-Ob" option? Then interrupts are disabled
> anyway. Without the -disable-interrupts option, or one of the
> (way too numerous) declaration specifiers, the backend will
> generate calls to `C_check_for_interrupt'.

Ahh, I see. I must have stuffed because now when I check I see that without
disable-interrupts I get the C_check_for_interrupt. That call checks and
raises a timer interrupt if it's time to do so. It won't actually stop an
interrupt from being handled in C_reclaim if some other code (perhaps called
by the code that had interrupts disabled) raises the interrupt I'm assuming.

Chris.