[Chicken-users] Using csi with emacs

From: kruhft
Subject: [Chicken-users] Using csi with emacs
Date: 10 Apr 2003 18:24:07 -0700

Hi,

Do any of you know how to interface csi with ilisp?  I'm looking
through the ilisp source and found it to be less than helpful in
showing how to setup a different interpretor.  If any of you have
hacked together something (all I really want is to be able to use
eval-defun-lisp M-A-x to send the current sexp to the interpretor) I'd
sure be willing to test it out for you.  If not, I'll just dig in and
write it myself, but I thought I would check here first.

Thanks in advance.

--
burton samograd
address@hidden