[Chicken-users] thread blocking reason

From: Joerg F. Wittenberger
Subject: [Chicken-users] thread blocking reason
Date: 16 Apr 2003 09:40:52 +0200

Hi Felix,

I have a (thread-list) function which I'd like to extent to display
the reason, why threads are blocked.  But somehow I can't figure out,
how to derive the info.  Apparently the thread structure carries just
'blocked or some other state.

I'm not really in favor of changing the structure to include yet
another field, which, at the end, can become a bug source.  The
function is a debugging aid and may take it's time.  But how would you
go about it?

Thanks a lot

/Jörg

--
The worst of harm may often result from the best of intentions.