Re: [Chicken-users] segfault is not enough

From: Felix Winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] segfault is not enough
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 10:06:24 +0200

Joerg F. Wittenberger wrote:

The flags where in the first mail.  Besides that I intented to have a
cond-expand with those declarations one day, no, just checked again.

If nothing helps, could you send me the C-file (one that
reproduces the segfault)?

I still hope that I'd eventually have a reasonable sized test case.

I tried to reproduce the problem with just one source file.  No
success.  I tried to split it into units as the original code is.
Works a well.

At the moment I could send package 2M Scheme code for you.  Do you
want that?

If you could just send me first the *compiled* (C) version of the file that contains the logerr thingy (even if it doesn't work standalone), I would be grateful.

Hm, ok. Send me the whole thing. But only to

address@hidden

please. Don't forget the C file.