[Chicken-users] Two small patches

From: Panagiotis Vossos
Subject: [Chicken-users] Two small patches
Date: 16 Apr 2003 11:20:35 +0100

Hello Felix!

I am attaching below two small patches against the chicken-1.0
sources.

The first one changes the default output filename when compiling to C.
If applied, when a file /foo/bar/baz.scm is compiled, instead of
out.c, the file baz.c is generated in the _current_ directory.  This
is the way gcc behaves and generally looks more logical to me.  It
also makes the Makefiles smaller and the compilation output more
readable, as we no longer need to supply '-output-file baz.c'.  Given
this change, I don't think `default-output-filename' was very useful,
so I removed it.

The second one fixes a bug that shows up when the hygienic macro
system is loaded and `void' is redefined.  I am not very sure about
this patch, but it seems to work correctly.

btw, could someone enlighten me about psyntax.pp?  What exactly is
this file and how is it produced?

cheers,
panagiotis.