Re: [Chicken-users] Previous CVS version

From: Felix Winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Previous CVS version
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 08:14:08 +0200

Peter Wang wrote:
On 2003-05-06, felix <address@hidden> wrote:

Oh, and I found a library for Allegro (the game-development library)
by Peter Wang, see the software page. Looks very interesting!

I wonder how you found it.  I must warn though, in case anyone here is
familiar with Allegro 3 or 4, that the binding is for Allegro 5, a new
development which is nowhere near complete.

Therefore, Felix, you should probably remove the link.  I will of course
announce it loudly in due course :-)

Ok.