Re: [Chicken-users] Improving the scheduler

From: felix
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Improving the scheduler
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 00:40:06 +0200

Chris, many thanks for yor fixes. The current CVS version
should behave as requested, now. I've modified the code
slightly to leave out some unneeded tests, but basically
it's the same you posted.

Please give it a try.

BTW, the OpenGL stuff works nicely. I got a strange
warning from SWIG, because of weird macro-definition,
but the demos work as they should.

May I add a link from Chicken's software page to
your code?