Re: [Chicken-users] Concise syntax

From: William Annis
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Concise syntax
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 07:32:53 -0500 (CDT)

 >I wonder what people think about alternative, more
 >concise syntaxes, like in GOO or ARC. Would something
 >like that desirable?

        I've not really looked at GOO, but I quite like several ARC
features.  Using 'fn' for 'lambda' is something I've macro'd in, but
if you want to add hooks, that'd be great, too.

--
William Annis  -   System Administrator  -  Biomedical Computing Group
"No man forgets his original trade: the rights of nations and of kings sink