[Chicken-users] SRFI-43 (aka vector-lib)

From: William Annis
Subject: [Chicken-users] SRFI-43 (aka vector-lib)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:57:57 -0500 (CDT)

Is anyone working on chickenizing the reference implementation for
this SRFI?  I've been doing more and more basic statistical code in
chicken, and having things like vector-reduce has become vital.

If no one else is working on this, I'll start in on the translation.
It works just fine now, but for compiling using the native chicken
argument checking might be better.

--
William Annis  -   System Administrator  -  Biomedical Computing Group
"No man forgets his original trade: the rights of nations and of kings sink