[Chicken-users] Exclusively Malaysia

From: Sam Wong
Subject: [Chicken-users] Exclusively Malaysia
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 10:23:47 +0800

Exclusively Malaysia offers a special range of products and services available to Business Owners, Special Shoppers and Shoppers anywhere in the world as long as the product is delivered to addresses in Malaysia (or Brunei, Singapore or Indonesia where product availability in these countries is indicated in the Product Info page).

Even though voucher purchases are open to Brunei, Singapore and Indonesia, please note that voucher collection and redemption is limited to only Malaysian locations at present.

Exclusively Malaysia caters for the whole family with an excellent selection ranging from apparel and accessories to health products and eyecare services.

If you're looking for quality health and beauty supplements, personal care and household products, foodstuff and other consumer goods, you may be interested in our range from Cosway. Business Owners and Special Shoppers can purchase Cosway products at member's prices off line at our many convenient eCosway Sales Centers (a.k.a. Cosway Stockist Centres) all over Malaysia, and in Singapore and Thailand.

Shop at Exclusively Malaysia now !