[Chicken-users] easyffi c++ passing object pointers

From: Dave
Subject: [Chicken-users] easyffi c++ passing object pointers
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 21:07:50 -0500

Hello,
How can I take pointers to objects that were created in C++, pass them via an entry point, and manipulate them as tinyclos objects? Examples exist for using c++ objects that are created by scheme and even pulling a pointer from the tinyclos object, but I cannot figure out how to turn this around. Here's one of my abortive attempts:

#>!
class ClientApp
{
 public: