Re: [Chicken-users] (current-seconds) returning negative values

From: Felix Winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] (current-seconds) returning negative values
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:38:12 +0100

Am Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:36:27 +0100 hat Joerg F. Wittenberger <address@hidden> geschrieben:

We can work towards this end.  Unfortunately I'm under heavy load,
which translates in a usual 14+h work day.  (Askemos just got to the
point where we can fulfill the promise that whatever reason had taken
Savannah down, will shut us down _only_ if it happens with two out of
tree independant companies+machines at the same time.  Now we lack
applications and trained programmers.)

So what kind of documentation is needed?

The chicken/srfi19.scm file is all that's implementation specific.
The only API modifications wrt SRFI 19 is the optional parameter to
date->string, which is the ISO language code (e.g., "de").

Ok, I'll put together the egg (when you told me what the %early-...
thing does).