Re: [Chicken-users] problems with chicken 1.33 compile

From: Felix Winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] problems with chicken 1.33 compile
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 13:31:37 +0100

Петр Плешачков wrote:

Hi!

I have a trouble with compiling chicken 1.33 on Windows 2000 platform,
with Visual C++ compiler. May be I should set any additional
environment variables? or СС variable with special unusual flags ?

Are you building chicken with "nmake -f makefile.vc"?
If your environment variables are setup properly, everthing should
normally work fine. If the compiler tools are not available at
the command-line, you have to enter "vcvars32.bat" to set
all important variables. What exactly is going wrong?