Re: [Chicken-users] Cross compilation

From: John Lenz
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Cross compilation
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:11:02 -0600

On 2004.03.07 15:42, Chris Double wrote:
I'm using Chicken Scheme on a device that doesn't have a native GCC
compiler installed (a Zaurus PDA). Using the interpreter is fine but
I'd
like to use the compiler as well. What are my options for cross
compilation using Chicken? Is there a way I can download eggs on my
main
PC, cross compile them for the Zaurus and install them there?

Yea it should work fine.  You just need a cross compiler.

try
http://emdebian.sourceforge.net/
http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/developer/tools.shtml
http://www.openzaurus.org/official/toolchain/